Thursday, December 29, 2016

Label Your Runners

My first Master Grade build was the Sengoku Astray Gundam which took me twelve painstakingly hours to create. One of the reason? I keep searching for the runner part number that I needed from so many available. This is quite time consuming.


 So when I was going to make my Perfect Grade Unicorn Gundam Banshee Norm, I know I just had to find a more systematic way for this problem. The solution? Label the runners.

The things that you need is only a pen and label sticker. Check every runner code before opening them, write down on the label and stick it in the plastic bag. Do this for all before you start building your Gunpla. Every time you finish using a runner, put them back in the plastic back with the correct label.



One thing I notice is that Bandai has already put the runners so systematically (it seems random at first) that it will help make it easier for us to follow the instruction manual. Try this trick out and hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment