Friday, December 30, 2016

Review : Giant Gatling (Build Fighter Support Weapon)

My window shopping hobby made me found another treasure in discount. A Giant Gatling that fits for HG and 1/100 Gunpla size. A Gatling gun is another favorite weapon of mine besides Bazooka, and with the discount? This thing is a steal! I just had to buy it.

Since it is design for HG, I'm assuming that it will work with my RG.The box only consist of two runners and a manual book. No decals or anything. The Gatling can be use in two mode. The first will be hand held by the Gunpla.

Pretty sure Sengoku doesnt use long range weapon
Or by using the provided tripod for smaller Gunpla.


Out of the box, the Gatling Gun comes only one gray plastic gray color which is too plain for my taste. So using a metallic silver Gundam Marker I colored the barrels to make it look cooler. Thinking for some other color for other parts, but not done yet.



I love this thing, but I do think it is too big for a regular size 1/144 scale robots such as the Titans (hardly can even hold it without the tripod). It fits better for bigger size one such as Sinanju. For regular size robots, a 1/100 scale fits better.

Even for a 1/144 Sinanju it is still to big. No wonder its called a Giant Gatling
Probably Sengoku finally think its actually easier to defeat your enemy with guns compared to Samurai
How bout if we tried it out on a big 1/100 scale robot? Like Sazabi!

Sazabi can hold this single hand
For the price that I got this accessory (around 8USD), I can say that I'm very statsified. The design is nice and solid. Having the additional tripod is a real bonus if you are using smaller robots. A must buy if you are a Gatling Gun fan!

Enjoy more picture below.





No comments:

Post a Comment