Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Scoring for Reviews

So I will be doing some reviews on the kits that I have in my posession. Thinking about the scoring mechanism. This is what I have in mind right now

Sazabi Ver. Ka MG. This guy is awesome. Not done yet with the water decal though.

- Visual
This score will be based on the overall look of the kit. Examining the details and the end result as a whole.

- Accessories
Some of the kits are provided with abundant cool of additional accesories and some... well just so so. That is why I think this will also be a factor to discuss in reviewing the kit.

- Poseability
Poseabilty, another important aspect of Gunpla! I find this to be the second most fun thing to do with it after crafting.

- Crafting
Too easy? Too hard? Or just right! We all know that some kits can give such huge frustation when building it and some or just pure fun. So lets give score for this category.

The score will be base on 10 points where 1 will be low and 10 is high! Score between different grades are not comparable. Any suggestion or comments about this scoring is most welcome.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha... still no good in painting. Just using standard Gundam Markers and only doing it in some test subject. But see if I can improve my skills on this part. Still long way to go

      Delete