Thursday, January 26, 2017

Grimgerde Custom Paint Project : 1st Phase

So, after choosing Non Grade Grimgerde 1/100 as my test subject for learning to custom paint Gunpla, I will try to upload the progress per phase of painted parts. So this is how he looks like after the 1st 10 parts are painted with three layers.


So... why is he acually flying? Well, this is because I forgot to paint two tiny parts which is actually use in completing his internal frames. And the parts location is inside the frame itself, so had to wait for another three layer to complete it, which takes about three days.

And three days later...


Right after he got his legs, Grimgerde started to run with joy. For the paint, I use Tamiyas Acrylic, Chrome Silver and Titanium Gold. Okey Grimgerde, hang on to that pose for another three days while I complete another ten parts...

No comments:

Post a Comment